Yes! It’s easy to do – you just need to select the correct saw blade for the job of cutting through metal. Having said that however, you will probably be better off with a corded power tool rather than a cordless one for obvious reasons – namely the amount of power available to cut through…
Posts and Reviews
- Is The Black & Decker BDCCS20B A Useful Circular Saw To Add To Your Toolbox?
- How Does The Worxsaw WX429L Compact Circular Saw Stack Up Against The Big Names?
- List of Popular Circular Saw Posts
- Circular Saw Makita 5477NB Review
- DeWalt DWE575 Review Of Their Circular Saw
- What You Should Know About Circular Saws
- Top Circular Saw Resource Sites
- How Does the DWE575SB Weigh Up Against Other DeWalt Saws?
- Can a Circular Saw Cut Metal?
- Safety First When Using a Circular Saw
- Is The Makita 5007mg Circular Saw Making A Name For Itself?
- Is The Bare-Tool DeWalt DC390B The Best Circular Saw To Buy? – A Review
- Is The Bosch CS5 A Good Corded Circular Saw? – A Review
- How Does The DeWalt DW364 Circular Saw Stand Against The Competition?
- Genuine Reviews of the Milwaukee 6390-21 Circular Saw From Genuine Users