The Bosch CS5 Circular Saw Review The Bosch cs5 is another circular saw power tool, but this time a corded model. It boasts a 15 Amp motor running off 120 Volts, which is interesting as it appears to be the same motor that drives the next models up which are more expensive. Having said that,…
Posts and Reviews
- Is The Black & Decker BDCCS20B A Useful Circular Saw To Add To Your Toolbox?
- How Does The Worxsaw WX429L Compact Circular Saw Stack Up Against The Big Names?
- List of Popular Circular Saw Posts
- Circular Saw Makita 5477NB Review
- DeWalt DWE575 Review Of Their Circular Saw
- What You Should Know About Circular Saws
- Top Circular Saw Resource Sites
- How Does the DWE575SB Weigh Up Against Other DeWalt Saws?
- Can a Circular Saw Cut Metal?
- Safety First When Using a Circular Saw
- Is The Makita 5007mg Circular Saw Making A Name For Itself?
- Is The Bare-Tool DeWalt DC390B The Best Circular Saw To Buy? – A Review
- Is The Bosch CS5 A Good Corded Circular Saw? – A Review
- How Does The DeWalt DW364 Circular Saw Stand Against The Competition?
- Genuine Reviews of the Milwaukee 6390-21 Circular Saw From Genuine Users