Makita 5007mg Review The Makita 5007MG circular saw has a large fan-base who all swear allegiance to this brand. It certainly seems to offer a good set of features. It’s a powered tool for the domestic DIY and the commercial market, having a 7 1/4″ blade driven by a 15.0Amp motor, providing up to 5,800…
Posts and Reviews
- Is The Black & Decker BDCCS20B A Useful Circular Saw To Add To Your Toolbox?
- How Does The Worxsaw WX429L Compact Circular Saw Stack Up Against The Big Names?
- List of Popular Circular Saw Posts
- Circular Saw Makita 5477NB Review
- DeWalt DWE575 Review Of Their Circular Saw
- What You Should Know About Circular Saws
- Top Circular Saw Resource Sites
- How Does the DWE575SB Weigh Up Against Other DeWalt Saws?
- Can a Circular Saw Cut Metal?
- Safety First When Using a Circular Saw
- Is The Makita 5007mg Circular Saw Making A Name For Itself?
- Is The Bare-Tool DeWalt DC390B The Best Circular Saw To Buy? – A Review
- Is The Bosch CS5 A Good Corded Circular Saw? – A Review
- How Does The DeWalt DW364 Circular Saw Stand Against The Competition?
- Genuine Reviews of the Milwaukee 6390-21 Circular Saw From Genuine Users